Snow Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- Total Time:
- 23 min
- 10 min
- 13 min
- 4 servings as appetizer
- 20 medium button mushroom caps
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup cooked snow crab pieces
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, plus more for topping, minced
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- Freshly chopped chives, for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl toss the mushrooms in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Lay the mushroom caps out on a rimmed baking sheet, stem side up. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir the crab, cream cheese, green onion and some salt and pepper together in a mixing bowl.
Preheat the broiler.
Divide the stuffing among the baked mushroom caps without filling them too tightly. Top each stuffed mushroom with some green onions, chives, shredded Parmesan and broil for 2 to 3 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and the stuffing is heated through.
Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen, 2007