- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, minced
- Green leaf lettuce, for serving
- One 15-ounce package slider buns
- 1 1/2 cups prepared pimiento cheese
- Fried eggs, for serving
- Onions, for serving
- Pickles, for serving
- Tomatoes, for serving
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
Gently combine the beef, salt, pepper and onions in a large bowl. Shape the mixture into 12 patties. Grill the patties on the pan until desired degree of doneness, about 5 minutes per side. Place some lettuce and patties on the bottom halves of the buns. Spread 2 tablespoons pimiento cheese over each patty. Add some fried eggs, onions, pickles and tomatoes. Top with the bun tops.