- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons shredded Cheddar
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, plus more for garnish, optional
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Halve eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and add to a small bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork and stir in the mayonnaise, Cheddar, salsa, sour cream, green onion, and cumin. Add salt and pepper, to taste, and blend well.
Fill the egg whites evenly with yolk mixture and garnish with additional green onions, if desired. Arrange in a container and store, covered, in the refrigerator until ready to serve.