- 1 (10 to 12-ounce) package baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely diced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
In a large salad bowl, add the spinach, almonds, strawberries, and cucumber and toss together.
For the dressing:
In a small glass bowl or jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, oil, and poppy seeds. Whisk together in the glass bowl or shake if using a jar.
Dress the salad right before serving.