- Total Time:
- 20 min
- 20 min
- 8 servings
- 1 large store bought angel food cake
- 1 8 -ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 -ounce can of sweetened condensed milk, regular or fat-free
- 2 10 -ounce packages frozen, sweetened halved strawberries, thawed
- 1 7 -ounce can of whipped cream
- 1 pint ripe strawberries, rinsed, patted dry, stems cut off
Tear the cake into bite-sized pieces and place in a plastic bowl. Beat the cream cheese and the sweetened condensed milk with an electric mixer until smooth.
In a large glass bowl, place half the cake pieces and pour about half the cream cheese mixture over the cake pieces. Spread evenly over the cake pieces with a rubber spatula. Pour and spread evenly one package of frozen strawberries. Spray a thin layer of whipped cream over the strawberries. Repeat the layers. This should use the rest of your ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee