- Total Time:
- 20 min
- 20 min
- 8 servings
- 1 large store bought angel food cake
- 1 8 -ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 -ounce can of sweetened condensed milk, regular or fat-free
- 2 10 -ounce packages frozen, sweetened halved strawberries, thawed
- 1 7 -ounce can of whipped cream
- 1 pint ripe strawberries, rinsed, patted dry, stems cut off
Tear the cake into bite-sized pieces and place in a plastic bowl. Beat the cream cheese and the sweetened condensed milk with an electric mixer until smooth.
In a large glass bowl, place half the cake pieces and pour about half the cream cheese mixture over the cake pieces. Spread evenly over the cake pieces with a rubber spatula. Pour and spread evenly one package of frozen strawberries. Spray a thin layer of whipped cream over the strawberries. Repeat the layers. This should use the rest of your ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen