- 1 large loaf French bread
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) jar chopped dried beef, optional
Slice the loaf lengthwise, and remove the excess dough from the inside to make room for the stuffing. In a medium size bowl, combine all of the remaining ingredients and mix well. Fill the hollowed bread with the mixture. Reassemble the loaf, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to serve, approximately 3 hours. To serve, slice the loaf into 1-inch sections.