Sweet and Spicy Coleslaw
- 6 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut red apple
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut green apple
- 1/3 cup roasted, salted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, apples, pumpkin seeds, and cilantro. In a small bowl, combine the jelly, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, and cumin, stirring until smooth. Pour over the cabbage mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.