T-Bone Steaks with Garlic Parsley Sauce
- Garlic Parsley Sauce:
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray
- 2 (1 1/2-inch thick) beef T-bone steaks
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce: In the work bowl of a food processor, combine all the sauce ingredients. Pulse until the mixture is finely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
For the steaks: Spray the grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Brush both sides of the steaks evenly with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill the steaks for 5 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness. Remove the steaks from the grill and let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with the garlic parsley sauce.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.