T-Bone Steaks with Garlic Parsley Sauce
- Garlic Parsley Sauce:
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray
- 2 (1 1/2-inch thick) beef T-bone steaks
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce: In the work bowl of a food processor, combine all the sauce ingredients. Pulse until the mixture is finely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
For the steaks: Spray the grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Brush both sides of the steaks evenly with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill the steaks for 5 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness. Remove the steaks from the grill and let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with the garlic parsley sauce.
More Recipes and Ideas:
T-Bone Steaks with Chopped Green Garni, Broiled Tomatoes with Cheese, Olives and Herbs, Steak au Poivre, Steak Au Poivre with Herbed Fingerling Potatoes and Asparagus, London Broil Recipes, Salisbury Steak Recipes, Steak Salad Recipes, Filet Mignon Recipes, Prime Rib Recipes, Grilled Steak Recipes