- Vegetable oil, to saute
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) jar ready-made Thai peanut sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (12-ounce) ready-made pizza crust
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 5 scallions, chopped
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Heat a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Add enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and cook until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Cut into small cubes.
Roll out the pizza dough and press into a 10-inch pizza pan.
Spread the peanut sauce over the pizza dough. Put peanuts, half of scallions, chicken and 1 cup of bean sprouts on crust. Sprinkle cheese, remaining scallions, and bean sprouts on top. Bake until cheese is melted and crust is browned, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.