The Lady's Coleslaw
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 large carrot, chopped
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cabbage head
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (recommended: Jane's Krazy Mixed-up salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
Using a food processor, gently process the bell pepper, onion, carrot, and parsley, being careful not to over process. Cut 1/2 of the cabbage into chunks and place in the food processor and process lightly, making sure the cabbage doesn't become mushy. Slice the remaining cabbage thinly. Mix the cabbage together with the processed vegetables. In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together and allow to stand for a few minutes. Combine the mayonnaise mixture with the vegetables and toss. Chill for 1 hour.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.