The Lady's Warm Potato Salad
- 8 medium red potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion tops
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced pimento
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt (recommended: Jane's Krazy mixed up salt)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
In a large pot, boil the potatoes with the skins on for 10 to 15 minutes until tender. Let the potatoes cool just to the touch and cut into cubes.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add the potatoes and mix gently.
Serve at room temperature.