The Lady's Warm Potato Salad
- 8 medium red potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion tops
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced pimento
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
Boil potatoes with skins for 10 to 15 minutes, until tender. Let cool just to the touch and cut into cubes. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add potatoes. Mix gently and serve at room temperature.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.