Three Bean Salad
- 1 (16-ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can cut golden wax beans, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Greek seasoning
In a medium bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, and Greek seasoning. Pour over bean mixture; cover and chill 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.