Three Bean Salad
- 1 (16-ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can cut golden wax beans, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Greek seasoning
In a medium bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, and Greek seasoning. Pour over bean mixture; cover and chill 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Asian-Style 3 Bean Salad, Sweet and Sour Bean Salad, 2 Terrific Salad Sides: 3 Bean Salad and Potato Salad with Sweet Red Pepper and Onion, Portobello Mushroom Recipes, Broccoli Salad Recipes, Broccoli Side Dish Recipes, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Spinach Salad Recipes, Fruit Salad Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.