Tomatoes stuffed with Chicken Salad
- 6 large tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 1/2 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup corn, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Leaf lettuce or spinach leaves
Cut 1/2-inch off top of each tomato. Scoop out pulp from tomatoes. Turn tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain.
In a medium bowl, combine chicken, bell pepper, corn, and onion.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and next 6 ingredients. Pour over chicken, tossing gently to coat.
Line tomatoes with leaf lettuce or spinach leaves. Spoon chicken salad evenly into tomatoes. Refrigerate or serve immediately.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Tomatoes Stuffed with Tabbouleh Salad, Tomatoes Stuffed with Tabbouleh Salad, Vine Ripe Tomatoes Stuffed with Herb and Almond Gremolata, Teriyaki Chicken Recipes, Baked Ham Recipes, Orange Chicken Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, Chicken Stew Recipes, Tomato Side Dish Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.