- 6 large tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 1/2 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup corn, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Leaf lettuce or spinach leaves
Cut 1/2-inch off top of each tomato. Scoop out pulp from tomatoes. Turn tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain.
In a medium bowl, combine chicken, bell pepper, corn, and onion.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and next 6 ingredients. Pour over chicken, tossing gently to coat.
Line tomatoes with leaf lettuce or spinach leaves. Spoon chicken salad evenly into tomatoes. Refrigerate or serve immediately.