- 2 (6-ounce) cans solid white tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento, optional
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine the tuna, bread crumbs, and egg, and stir lightly. Add the onion, celery, pimento (if using), lemon juice, horseradish, garlic, and pepper, and mix again. Form the mixture into 4 patties. Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook the patties, covered, until golden brown. Carefully flip the patties and cook the other side for 5 minutes. Finish baking in the oven until golden brown.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.