- Flour, for dusting
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 (11-ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 large turkey skinned, cooked, boned and cubed
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 2 cup cooked butternut squash, diced
- 2 cup cranberries
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
To make the crust, dust surface with flour. Cut 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry into 1-inch strips, 8 inches long. On a large cookie sheet, weave strips into a lattice large enough to cover each pot pie. Mix egg and milk together and brush onto each lattice square. Bake for 5 minutes. Dough will rise and turn light golden brown. Set aside until ready to assemble pies.
In a large saucepan heat the soups. Stir in turkey, onion, squash, cranberries, salt and pepper. Bring mixture to a boil. In an oven-proof dish, fill with mixture and top with the pre-cooked lattice square. Bake for 5 minutes until bubbly and puff pastry is deep golden brown.