- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cups hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun spice
- 1/2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 3/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- Oil, for frying
- Buffalo Sauce, recipe follows
- Thai Dipping Sauce, recipe follows
Combine hot sauce, and Cajun spice, pepper and garlic powder. Mix well and cover wings. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Heat oil in a deep fryer or deep sided pot to 350 degrees F.
Remove wings from marinade and drain off excess moisture. Add wings carefully and in batches to hot oil, it splatters. Cook until crispy about 10 minutes. Serve with dipping sauces.
8 tablespoons softened butter
8 tablespoons hot sauce
Combine butter and hot sauce. Whisk until blended.