Yogurt Breakfast Split
- 2 bananas, peeled, split in 1/2, lengthwise, divided
- 1 cup container vanilla-flavored yogurt, divided
- 1 cup hulled and halved strawberries, divided
- 1/2 cup blueberries, divided
- 1/2 cup raspberries, divided
- 1/2 cup honey and oat granola, divided
- 4 tablespoons honey, divided
- Sliced almonds, for garnish
Arrange 2 banana halves in a serving bowl. Spoon 1/2 cup yogurt over the bananas. Top with 1/2 cup of strawberries, 1/4 cup of blueberries, and 1/4 cup of raspberries. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the granola and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of honey. To make another serving, repeat with the remaining bananas, yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, granola, and honey. Garnish each serving with sliced almonds and serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.