- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked clean of shells
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 minced shallot
- 1 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil leaves
- 12 to 16 oysters on the half shell
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the oysters on a baking sheet and spoon the mixture onto the oysters in the half shell, putting a generous rounded mound of topping on each.
Bake for 7 to 10 minutes until the topping is bubbly and browned. Serve immediately.
* Shellfish Warning
Consumption of raw or undercooked shellfish may substantially increase the risk of foodborne illness.