- 6 ounces fat-free strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup peanut butter cereal (with less than 3g fat per serving), lightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter chips, chopped*
- Fresh strawberries, as an accompaniment, optional
- Cook's Note: Find the peanut butter chips in the baking aisle of the market.
Spoon 1/2 the yogurt into a parfait glass or any glass.
Top with 1/2 the strawberries, followed by 1/2 the cereal and 1/2 the chips.
Continue layering with remaining yogurt, strawberries, cereal, and chips. Serve with strawberries, if using. Dig in!
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 203 calories, 2.5g fat, 190mg sodium, 37.5g carbs, 3g fiber, 25.5g sugars, 8g protein