- ¾ cup chunky peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Market Pantry® Cinnamon Oat Bites Cereal
- 2 cups Market Pantry® Toasted Oats Cereal
- ¼: cup dried strawberries, finely chopped
1. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with foil, with overhang on all four sides. Coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large saucepot, heat the peanut butter, honey, and salt over medium heat until bubbling, stirring continuously. Remove from the heat. Add the cereals and strawberries and fold until very well-coated.
3. Transfer to the prepared pan and immediately press very firmly into an even layer. Refrigerate until cold and set, about 45 minutes. Cut crosswise into 8 even rows, then cut lengthwise in half to form 16 bars. Serve immediately or wrap each in plastic wrap. The bars can keep at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.