Peach Melba Cake
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 10 min
- 25 min
- 45 min
- 6 servings
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (3-ounce) box French Vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1 tablespoon peach juice
- 2/3 cup crumbled coconut macaroons
- 1/2 cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons peach juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In medium mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, butter, egg, milk, and pudding mix. Mix until smooth, and pour into greased 9-inch springform baking pan. Place well-drained peaches, peach juice, macaroons and gingersnap crumbs over top of batter.
In a small mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, egg, peach juice, and sugar, and pour over cake mixture. Top with gingersnap crumbs.
Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown and center is done. When cool, spread raspberry jam over top.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Darlene Fields
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
Recipe courtesy of Melissa d'Arabian