Peanut Butter Explosion
- 1 (10-inch) brownie round
- Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Mousse, recipe follows
- 2 layers chocolate cake
- Melted fudge
- Brownie chunks
- Peanut butter chips
- Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Mousse:
- 6 (8 ounce) bars cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter cups, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
Assembly: Begin with a layer of brownie, alternate layers of cream cheese peanut butter mousse and chocolate cake, ending with cake. Pour melted fudge over the cake; top with chunks of brownie pieces. Pour more melted fudge over the brownie pieces. Finish with a splash of peanut butter chips on top.
Note: This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Mousse:
Thoroughly combine ingredients.
Recipe courtesy Annie Pie's Bakery