- 24 Stacy's Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- 1 (8-ounce) wheel President® Brie, cut into 24 (¼-inch) wedges
- 2 ripe Bartlett pears, cored and cut into 24 (¼-inch) wedges
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the broiler with the rack 6 inches from the heat source. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Arrange the pita chips in a single layer on the prepared sheet. Place a wedge of cheese and pear on each pita, then drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with pepper.
3. Broil until cheese is browned in spots, about 30 seconds. Serve hot or warm.