- 1 pound whole wheat pasta, preferably corkscrew
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 10 ounces frozen peas, thawed
- 2 large carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
Cook the pasta in boiling water as directed on box for al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and place the cooked pasta in a large bowl filled with ice water to stop the pasta from over cooking. Stir until pasta is cool then drain in a colander shaking to release as much water as possible. In a large bowl, mix pasta with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing and mix to coat. Add in the peas, carrots, and bacon. Season with salt and pepper. Cook's note: If making ahead of time, cover and refrigerated the salad until ready to serve, then add the bacon right before serving.