- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- ¼ cup honey
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
2. Place ½ cup brown sugar in a large resealable plastic bag. Cut each biscuit round into quarters and toss in the sugar until evenly coated.
3. In a small bowl, whisk the honey, butter, vanilla, and remaining ¼ cup brown sugar until smooth. Place half of the biscuit pieces in the prepared pan and top with half of the pecans and honey mixture. Repeat layering once.
4. Bake until golden brown and the dough is cooked through, about 35 minutes. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully invert onto serving plate or wire rack. Serve warm.