1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry shell; crimp edges as desired.
3. For filling, in medium saucepan combine corn syrup, sugar and butter. Cook over low heat stirring until sugar dissolves and butter melts. Remove from heat, cool slightly.
4. Add eggs and vanilla; stir well to combine. Stir in pecan halves.
5. Pour filling into pastry shell. Bake 55-60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Remove from oven; cool completely before serving.