- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch-thick rounds
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup maple granola
- 1 cup pecan chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Toss the sweet potatoes with 3 tablespoons butter on a half sheet pan and arrange in a single layer. Sprinkle with the cinnamon, nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast until tender and lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the granola, pecans, remaining tablespoon butter, and a pinch of salt. Sprinkle over the sweet potatoes and gently press on top. Continue baking until the topping is browned, about 10 minutes.