Pekoe Citrus Tea Mix
- Decorative container
- Tea towels
- Medium container with 1/2 pound Orange Pekoe tea, loose
- Small container with 6 pieces crystallized ginger
- Small container with 2 tablespoons dried mint leaves
- Small container with 1 tablespoon dried lemon peel
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- Small container with 1/2 cup raw sugar cubes
- Ball strainer
- Recipe card, see below for text
DirectionsPlace lemon rind onto sheet pan and bake for 3 hours in a 200 degree oven. Line container with tea towels and place all items inside. The recipe card should read as follows:
Place ball strainer in teapot and pour barely boiling water over it. Steep for 5 minutes, add sugar as desired and ENJOY!
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.