Penne with Edible Flowers
- 1 pound penne
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 6 chive blossoms, broken into florets
- 1 cup assorted flowers, chopped (such as nasturtiums, pansies, dandelions), plus whole for garnish
While pasta is cooking, heat the oil until hot in a small skillet. Add garlic and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Drain the pasta and put it in a very large bowl. Toss with warm garlic and oil, tomatoes, parsley, chives and chopped flowers. Garnish with whole flowers.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.