Petersons Touchdown Turkey Roulade
- 4 small turkey breasts
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Pound the turkey breasts flat using a meat mallet.
Spread the cream cheese mixture equally on the inside of each turkey breast, roll up, wrap them with bacon slices and tie with butcher's twine.
Preheat a grill to 450 degrees F.
Cook on indirect grill heat for 20 minutes. Cook on direct heat, turning frequently, until the internal temperature of the turkey registers 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, about 25 minutes.
Remove the turkey roulades from the grill to a cutting board and let cool for 10 minutes. Remove the twine, and slice into 1-inch rounds. Secure with toothpicks, arrange them on a serving platter and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Team Purple Reign