- 4 small turkey breasts
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound sliced bacon
Pound the turkey breasts flat using a meat mallet.
Spread the cream cheese mixture equally on the inside of each turkey breast, roll up, wrap them with bacon slices and tie with butcher's twine.
Preheat a grill to 450 degrees F.
Cook on indirect grill heat for 20 minutes. Cook on direct heat, turning frequently, until the internal temperature of the turkey registers 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, about 25 minutes.
Remove the turkey roulades from the grill to a cutting board and let cool for 10 minutes. Remove the twine, and slice into 1-inch rounds. Secure with toothpicks, arrange them on a serving platter and serve.
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.