- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon capers
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienne
- 6 -ounce chicken breast, grilled and chopped
- 12 ounces penne pasta, cooked al dente
- 4 ounces pureed red peppers
- Freshly grated Parmesan
In a saute pan add olive oil, garlic, capers, sun-dried tomatoes, sliced black olives, broccoli and carrots, saute for 2 minutes. Add chicken and pasta, saute for 3 minutes. Add red pepper sauce and saute for 3 minutes. Top with freshly grated Parmesan.
Note: This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe Courtesy of Bobby Valentine?s Sports Gallery Cafe, Stamford, CT