- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon capers
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienne
- 6 -ounce chicken breast, grilled and chopped
- 12 ounces penne pasta, cooked al dente
- 4 ounces pureed red peppers
- Freshly grated Parmesan
In a saute pan add olive oil, garlic, capers, sun-dried tomatoes, sliced black olives, broccoli and carrots, saute for 2 minutes. Add chicken and pasta, saute for 3 minutes. Add red pepper sauce and saute for 3 minutes. Top with freshly grated Parmesan.
Note: This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Robiolo Pizza, Piadine with Caesar Salad and Roasted Garlic Paste, Fresh Buffalo Milk Ricotta with Orange Marmalade , Honey and Toasted Pine Nuts, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Dessert Pizza Recipes, Burrito Recipes, Beef Stroganoff Recipes, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Breakfast Pizza Recipes