Picnic Loaf Dinner Sandwich
- Large round Italian bread (enough for 2 people)
- Olivada to taste
- Red wine vinegar or Balsamic vinegar
- Assortment of cured meats like prosciutto, mortadella or Genoa salami
- Slices of cheese like provolone, mozzarella or crumbled goat's cheese
- Roasted sliced red peppers
- Peeled slices of seeded Kirby cucumbers
- Marinated artichoke hearts
- Salt and pepper
Remove a little "cap" from top of bread and remove inside crumb from inside and sides. Spread olivada inside walls of bread; sprinkle with drops of vinegar and season each side with salt and pepper.
Layer assorted cold cuts and cheeses inside, dotting layers with more olivada and slices of red peppers, cucumbers, and artichoke hearts.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.