Pimento (Red Pepper) Cheese-Bacon Burgers
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne powder
- 1/4 lb. extra sharp white cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 1/4 lb. extra sharp yellow cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 1/3 cup drained and finely chopped roasted red peppers or piquillo
- 1 -1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns
- 8 thick slices double smoked bacon, crisp-cooked
1. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, salt, pepper and cayenne in large bowl with fork. Stir in cheese and roasted peppers. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, shape ground beef into 4 patties. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper; set aside.
cheese melts slightly. Arrange burgers on buns, then evenly top with bacon.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.