- 1 1/2 pounds salmon, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons pureed canned chipotles
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 roasted piquillo peppers
- 2 tablespoons lemon oil
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well and fill each piquillo pepper with mixture. Place on a platter and drizzle with lemon oil.
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Blend ingredients until smooth.