- 1 package Johnsonville® Sweet Italian Sausage Links
- 1 package Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- All-Purpose Flour for Dusting
- 1 1/2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Yellow and Red Cherry Tomatoes, sliced or 3 Plum Tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Chicken Broth or Water
- 1 cup Cannellini or Other White Beans, rinsed
- 1 clove Garlic, smashed
- 1/4 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 cup. Soft Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Sargento® Classic Chef Style Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 2 cups Small-Leaf Greens, such as Baby Arugula or Mache
Position oven rack on lowest shelf and preheat to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 17- by 14-inch heavy baking sheet (without sides).
In a medium skillet, cook sausage until browned. Add beans, garlic, broth, and 1 teaspoon oil to a food processor, pulse until coarsely chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
Dust pizza dough with flour. Use hands to roll pizza dough onto baking sheet.
Spread bean puree over dough, leaving a 1" border around edge. Top puree with tomatoes and onion, then sprinkle with rosemary, goat cheese and Mozzarella.
Season with salt and pepper.
Bake pizza 12-15 minutes until crust is crisp and cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven. Toss greens with remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil, add salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle over pizza. Cut and enjoy!
*Always cook sausage to internal temperature of 160 degrees F
Thank you! your flag was submitted.