- 1 package Johnsonville® Ground Hot Italian Sausage or Links, casings removed
- 1 Pre-Made Crust, thin
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 1/4 cup Sargento® Classic Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil Leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup Pitted Kalamata Olives or Other Brine-Cured Black Olives, halved
- 4 Sliced Rings Green Bell Pepper, quartered
Position oven rack in center of oven and preheat to 425 degrees F.
In a large skillet saute sausage over medium-high heat breaking up as you go until cooked through.
Drain off fat; set sausage aside.
Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
Spread sauce over crust, leaving 3/4" border around the edge.
Top with 3/4 cup Mozzarella, 3/4 of basil, sausage, 1/2 cup Gorgonzola, olives, remaining Mozzarella, bell pepper and remaining Gorgonzola.
Bake pizza 13 minutes until crust is crisp and topping is heated through.
Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining basil, cut and enjoy!
*Always cook sausage to internal temperature of 160 degrees F
Thank you! your flag was submitted.