Plum Pizza with Ricotta, Apricot Reserves and Peanuts
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 ripe plums, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Unroll pie crust onto a large baking sheet.
Warm apricot preserves in the microwave for 30 seconds. Brush preserves all over the crust.
In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix well and spread mixture all over pie crust, to within 1/4-inch of the edges. Top ricotta with plum slices, making slightly overlapping rows. Sprinkle peanuts over top.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until crust and peanuts are golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller, 2007