- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup diced fresh habanero
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 whole jalapenos, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 ounces dried chile de arbol
- 3 ounces dried chile cascabel
- 3 ounces dried chile fantasma
- 3 ounces dried habanero
- 3 ounces dried chile pulla
- 3 ounces dried chiletepin
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 chicken breast (about 2 1/2 pounds), grilled
Heat up a saute pan and add the butter. Saute the fresh habanero, onions, jalapeno and garlic.
Saute all the dried chilies in a pan until roasted. Once roasted, add to a blender with the heavy cream and milk. Blend well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add to the saute pan with the fresh habanero and cook until slightly thickened. Once done, add the sauce on top of the grilled chicken.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.