- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped into small pieces
- 1 large bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 red chile, finely chopped
- 2 limes
- 12 poppadoms (a variety of plain and spicy is good), dry Sauteed or fried*
- *Available in specialty markets
In a bowl, combine tomatoes, coriander, red onion, and chile. Squeeze the lime juice over the mixture and season with salt.
Serve in a bowl with poppadums on the side. Or, if the poppadums have been fried, then the condiment can be sprinkled over the poppadoms.