- 3 cups loosely packed fresh Italian parsley leaves (from about 1 very large bunch)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 drained anchovy fillets, chopped, optional
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 8 pieces flatbread
- 1/3 cup Salsa Verde
- 2/3 pound sliced porchetta
- 8 slices fontina
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions
Special equipment: Panini press
For the Salsa Verde:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, tossing until thoroughly mixed.
Lightly toast the flatbread in oven. Smear 4 of the flatbread pieces with 1/3 cup Salsa Verde. Layer with sliced porchetta, fontina, arugula and onions. Cover with remaining flatbreqd. Press in Panini press until melted. Serve.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.