Pork Chili Verde
- 3 3/4 pounds lean diced pork
- 3/4 (28-ounce) or 1 (21-ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1/3 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves chopped
- 1/3 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces canned green diced chiles
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
Simmer diced pork in large pot of water until tender. Drain pork and return to pot.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer until heated thoroughly.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Al Stevens, at The Coffee Cup
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray