Pork Lo Mein
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 pound pork, sliced thinly
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup trimmed snow peas
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 pound cooked udon noodles
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Spray a wok with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add the onions and garlic powder. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add the pork and stir-fry for 4 minutes. Toss in all of the vegetables; stir-fry until the vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
Transfer the lo mein to a serving bowl and serve with the udon noodles.