- Bright flavors of Indian spice and fresh herbs, and a cooling Riata dressing playoff one another to make this a colorful family favorite.
- 1 1/2 lbs Yukon potato peeled & cubed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leafed parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper (from a jar or roasted over flame and peeled)
- 1 small onion chopped fine
- 1 fresh jalapeno, chopped fine (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest and parsley leaves (for garnish)
Place in potatoes, curry powder, cumin, mustard seeds and salt in boiling water for about 10 min. till potatoes are just done. Let drained potatoes cool.
The recipes for this contest, which were provided by contributors who may not be professional chefs, have not been tested in Food Network's kitchens. Therefore, Food Network cannot attest to the accuracy of any of the recipes.