- 3 large white potatoes, diced into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, stem and seeds removed and diced
- 1 large white onion, diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
Bring a pot of water to boil for the potatoes and boil until just tender, but not mushy. Drain well, cover and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large saute pan and saute the red and green bell peppers until they begin to soften. Add the onion and saute until translucent. Stir in the drained potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh parsley.
2008, Robert Irvine, All Rights Reserved