Pound 'Dat' Pineapple
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 2 ounces brown sugar
- 1 -ounce ground cinnamon
- 1 store-bought pound cake, sliced
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 1/2 gallon Creole cream cheese ice cream
- 2 New Orleans pralines, crumbled
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Preheat a grill to 350 degrees F.
Peel, core and slice the pineapple into 1-inch thick slices.
Brush both sides of the cake slices with butter. Grill on each side until lightly toasted Transfer the slices to a platter and keep warm.
Put a slice of cake into each serving bowl and top with some pineapple and large scoop of ice cream. Sprinkle crumbled pralines over the ice cream and serve immediately
Recipe courtesy Team Tailg8n
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis