Pound 'Dat' Pineapple
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 2 ounces brown sugar
- 1 -ounce ground cinnamon
- 1 store-bought pound cake, sliced
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 1/2 gallon Creole cream cheese ice cream
- 2 New Orleans pralines, crumbled
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Preheat a grill to 350 degrees F.
Peel, core and slice the pineapple into 1-inch thick slices.
Brush both sides of the cake slices with butter. Grill on each side until lightly toasted Transfer the slices to a platter and keep warm.
Put a slice of cake into each serving bowl and top with some pineapple and large scoop of ice cream. Sprinkle crumbled pralines over the ice cream and serve immediately