1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously coat a 6-cup Bundt pan with nonstick baking spray.
2. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the raisins and 3 tablespoons Crown Royal® Maple Finished Whiskey. Microwave for 3 minutes and cool completely.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. In another large bowl, whisk the granulated sugar, brown sugar, oil, eggs, pumpkin, and 2 tablespoons Crown Royal® Maple Finished Whiskey until smooth. Add the flour mixture and whisk until smooth, then fold in the raisins with its Crown Royal® Maple Finished Whiskey. Transfer to the prepared pan.
4. Bake until golden brown and a tester or skewer inserted comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes. Let cool in the pan on a wire pack for 10 minutes. Unmold onto the wire rack and cool completely.
5. In a large bowl, whisk the mascarpone, confectioners' sugar, and remaining tablespoon Crown Royal® Maple Finished Whiskey. Spread on top of the cake. Garnish with nuts, dried fruit, or candied ginger, if desired.