- 4 all-beef hot dogs
- 4 New England-style hot dog buns
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 tablespoons Q's Bulgogi, recipe follows
- 4 tablespoons store-bought kimchi, chopped
- 4 teaspoons Sriracha
Cook the hot dogs in boiling water, or on a grill or in a frying pan. Toast the buns in the oven with a little butter. While the buns are toasting, heat a saute pan over medium heat with the cooking oil. Add Q's Bulgogi and cook until meat is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
When the hot dogs are done cooking, remove the buns from the oven and place a hot dog in each bun. On one side of each hot dog place 1 tablespoon cooked Q's Bulgogi. On the other side place 1 tablespoon kimchi. Drizzle Sriracha over the entire hot dog. Serve.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- 1 pound skirt steak (cleaned of all thick fat, leave thin layers of fat)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/8 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
Cut the steak into ribbons about 1/4-inch long and thick. Combine the steak with the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, Sriracha, garlic, pepper and sugar. Mix thoroughly and place in a storage container to marinate in the fridge at least 30 minutes until ready to use. Makes 4 cups.